Friday, January 23, 2009

Digestive Problems

It is estimated 60 to 80 million Americans suffer from digestive problems, so then what is a easy way to takle this hugh problem. I could go on and on why people have digestive problems, but guess what people are still going to eat fast, not chew their food drink with their meals to just name a few. So I just want to give you some good ways to relief the problems, and if you follow some of my suggestions you will be a step ahead of most people. Rule number 1 take a good digestive enzyme, and I can recommend one that will work wonders, use a good mint tea as mint tea has anti-spasmodic effect which helps relieve stomach aches, use pure ginger as it has a calming effect on the digestive system. Ginger contains certain chemicals that soothe the gut and also aid digestion by increasing the peristalsis action (wavelike muscle contractions of the intestine walls),to help move the food through the insestine. If you just did what I told you you would never have to use anything more the rest of your life. I like getting to the chase right away, instead of getting bogged down with worthless info. Dr. Dietrich I will see you next article and give you some info on Constipation feel free to call me on any of your health issues and lets deal with them naturally. 650-291-0709

No comments:

Post a Comment